COST OF GOODS SOLD OF WAJIK AT CAP KUDA TERBANG SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE IN BLITAR: AN ANALYSIS
The purpose of this research was to determine the calculation of cost of goods sold of Wajik at Mrs. Sulasmi’s Cap Kuda Terbang Small and Medium Enterprise (UKM) in Kademangan, Blitar Regency. This research was carried out to figure out how to determine the selling price of Wajik, and to analyze whether the selling price was appropriate. The research method used in this research was qualitative approach so that it can develop and obtain in-depth findings. Data were obtained through interviews and observations. The data of interview and observation were subsequently analyzed to find out how to determine the selling price of Wajik at UKM Cap Kuda Terbang, and to analyze whether the prize has yet to be approriate. The technique used to check the validity of the data was the triangulation technique. Findings show that the cost of goods sold based on full costing method was higher than the cost of goods sold calculated by the company; it appears that there are differences in the calculation of cost of goods sold according to the company after being evaluated.
Bustami, Bastian Dan Nurlela, 2013. Akuntansi Biaya Edisi 4. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media
Dunia, Firdaus Ahmad Dan Wasilah Abdulah. 2012. Akuntansi Biaya. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Kuncoro Mudrajad (2009) Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Malue, J. (2013). Analisis Penerapan Target Costing Sebagai Sistem Pengendalian Biaya Produksi Pada PT Celebes Mina Pratama. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 1(3).
Mulyadi. 2012. Akuntansi Biaya. Edisi 5. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN
Rufaidah, P. (2012). Manajemen Strategik. Bandung: Penerbit Humaniora.
Solekhah, F., Zakaria, W. A., & Marlina, L. (2019). Analisis Harga Pokok Produksi dan Harga Pokok Penjualan Jagung di Kecamatan Sekampung Udik Kabupaten Lampung Timur. Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Agribisnis, 6(4), 422-429.
Sugiyono, 2012, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Edisi ke-15, Bandung: Alfabeta.
Copyright (c) 2020 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License