ANALYSIS OF EMPLOYEE WAGE SYSTEM
Case Study on Brokerage UMKM in Sukosewu Village, Blitar
This study aims to find out how the employee wage system in MSMEs in Blitar Regency is UMKM Rumah Bros. This research was carried out in one of the MSMEs in Blitar, namely Bros House located in Sukosewu Village, RT. 03 RW. 01 Gandusari District. UMKM Rumah Bros is engaged in brooch making. Wage systems and procedures for MSMEs have an important role in achieving business success. If the wage system and procedures are well implemented, the wage process will be organized so that it does not create disparity and jealousy among employees. Data collection techniques in this study were observation, interviews, and documentation. Observation is carried out by conducting direct reviews and observations on the implementation of employee remuneration. Interviews are conducted by asking a number of questions with the business owner and other employees concerned with the research conducted. Documentation is done by collecting relevant data. After collecting the data needed in the study, the researcher conducted an analysis. The analysis was carried out by triangulation. The researcher used data triangulation, method triangulation, and theory triangulation. The results showed that the employee salary system at UMKM Rumah Bros had been carried out quite well. This can be seen from the network and procedures that include the functions of the related parts, the documents used, the accounting records used, and the wage system applied.
Baridwan, Z. (2015). Sistem Informasi Akuntansi. Yogyakarta. BPFE-Yogyakarta.
Creswell, J. W. (2007). Qualitative Inquiry & Research Design: Choosing Among
Endraswara, S. (2006). Metode, Teori, Teknik Penelitian Kebudayaan: Ideologi, Epistemologi, dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Widyatama
Huda, Anam Miftakhul. Farida, N. (2018). Pengantar Ekonomi Mikro (Pertama). Pekalongan: NEM.
Huda, A. M., & Martanti, D. E. (2018). Pengantar Manajemen Strategik 1. (J. Press, Ed.) (1st ed.). Bali: http://books.jayapanguspress.org/index.php/publisher/article/view/18/18. Retrieved from http://books.jayapanguspress.org/index.php/publisher/article/view/18/18
Ika Yulianti, Endah Masrunik, Anam Miftakhul Huda, D. E. (2018). IMPLEMENTASI JOB ORDER COSTING METHOD DALAM PERHITUNGAN HARGA POKOK PRODUKSI MAP. E-Ba Journal, 4(2), 43–55. Retrieved from https://ejournal.undar.ac.id/index.php/eba/article/view/613/417
Kurniasari, Dita, Huda, A. M. (2018). Analisis Perhitungan Harga Pokok Produksi dengan Metode Full Costing sebagai Penentu Harga Jual pada Produksi Opak Kembang Cap “ KRESS ’ NO ”. Riset Dan Jurnal Akuntansi, 2(2), 1–15.
Larasati, S. (2018). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta. CV. Budi Utama.
Moleong Lexy, J. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Mulyadi. (2016). Sistem Akuntansi (Ed. Ke-4). Jakarta. Salemba Empat.
Mulyana, D. (2004). Metedologi Penelitian Kulitatif: Paradigma baru dalam Ilmu Komunikasi dan Ilmu Sosial lainnya cetakan keempat.
Mulyapradana, A. dan Hatta, M. (2016). Jadi Karyawan Kaya: Genius Mengetahui & Mengelola Hak Keuangan Karyawan. Jakarta. PT. Visimedia Pustaka.
Pawito. (2007). Penelitian Komunikasi Kualitatif. Yogyakarta. LKis.
Undang-undang Nomor 13 tahun 2003 tentang ketenagakerjaan
Undang-undang Nomor 20 Tahun 2008 Tentang Usaha Mikro, Kecil, dan Menengah
Wibowo, S. (2007). Pedoman Mengelola Perusahaan Kecil. Jakarta. PT. Penebar Swadaya.
Copyright (c) 2019 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License