LEGAL PROTECTION OF CREDITORS AGAINST THE EXECUTION OF COLLATERAL OBJECTS IN THE EVENT OF THE DEBTOR'S BREACH OF PROMISE AT BANK MANDIRI KC SURABAYA GENTENGKALI
When the debtor neglects to make payments on his debt, an execution parate is made as a form of legal protection for creditors. The origin of the execution of mortgage rights can be traced back to this time. UUHT has provided a precise description of the execution that can be carried out in the event of a debtor's default, including holding an auction known as "execution parate". Empirical legal research does not only focus on the positive aspects of law but also its application or practice in the field. In addition, the methodology used in this research is qualitative. In addition, this study uses three types of legal materials, namely primary legal materials, secondary legal materials, and tertiary legal materials. This study shows that Article 6 UUHT contains requirements regarding legal protection for creditors. The form of a written agreement is another form of legal protection for creditors to be able to take back their rights from debtors with bad intentions to pay off their receivables, and banks can carry out parate executions if the debtor defaults.
Burhan Bungin. 2011. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif; Aktualisasi Metodologis ke Arah Ragam Varian
Kontemporer. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Lusia Sulastri. 2015. Konstruksi Perlindungan Hukum Debitur Dalam Penyelesaian Kredit Bermasalah
Dengan Dilaksanakannya Lelang Jaminan Hak Tanggungan. Jurnal Pembaharuan Hukum, Vol. 2, No. 1,
Retnowulan Sutantio dan Iskandar Oerip Kartawinata. 1989. Hukum Acara Perdata Dalam Teori dan Praktek.
Bandung: Mandar Maju.
Munir Fuady. 1994. Hukum Bisnis dalam Teori dan Praktek, Buku Kedua. Citra Aditya Bakti.
Rachmadi Usman. 1999. Pasal-Pasal Tentang Hak Tanggungan Atas Tanah. Jakarta: Djambatan.
Ketut Rindjin. 2008. Perbankan dan Lembaga Keuangan Bukan Bank. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka.
M. Khoidin. 2017. Hukum Jaminan Hak-Hak Jaminan, Hak Tanggungan, dan Eksekusi Hak Tanggungan.
Moch. Isnaeni. 2017. Pengantar Hukum Jaminan Kebendaan. Yogyakarta: LaksBang Pressindo.
Nur, Dimas. 2018. Perlindungan Hukum Bagi Bank Pemegang Hak Tanggungan Peringkat Kedua Dalam
Eksekusi Objek Hak Tanggungan. Media Juris. Vol. 1. No. 3. Oktober 2018.
Soerjono Soekanto dan Sri Mamuji. 2007. Penelitian Hukum Normatif-Suatu Tinjauan Singkat. Jakarta: Raja
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License