A SOLUTION TO THE DIFFICULTY OF VOCABULARY MASTERY TROUGH MEMRISE
The purpose of conducting research on the effectiveness of the Memrise application is to improve students' English vocabulary skills. Research on the effectiveness of this application has been carried out at MAN 3 BLITAR which is located in Blitar Regency. The method used in this study is a quantitative method by providing pre-test and post-test Memrise applications. This application will compare students who use the application with those who do not. The results of research on the effectiveness of this application are shown from the results of the post-test. The results of the post test at Man 3 Blitar still show a low average value, the data shows the number 47.77. This value shows that it is still far from the KKM score, which is 75.00. after using the memrise application in learning there is a significant increase in value, namely 85.00. It can be seen that the memrise application plays a role in increasing teacher knowledge, especially in terms of increasing students' English vocabulary skills.
Busmin Gurning. (2008). Fungsi Bahasa Dalam Pembelajarannya. Fakultas Bahasa Dan Seni Universitas Negeri Medan, asd.
Studi, P., Pendidikan, M., Indonesia, B., & Bengkulu, U. (2019). 11151-26018-2-Pb (1). 306–319
Desrinelti, D., Neviyarni, N., & Murni, I. (2021). Perkembangan siswa sekolah dasar: tinjauan dari aspek bahasa. JRTI (Jurnal Riset Tindakan Indonesia), 6(1), 105. https://doi.org/10.29210/3003910000
Waridah, W. (2016). Berkomunikasi Dengan Berbahasa Yang Efektif Dapat Meningkatkan Kinerja. JURNAL SIMBOLIKA: Research and Learning in Communication Study, 2(2). https://doi.org/10.31289/simbollika.v2i2.1036
Ningrum. (2015). A Study On Students’ Difficulties In Learning Vocabulary Rohmatillah Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Raden Intan Lampung. Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Raden Intan Lampung, 69–86.
Lubis, T. (2017). Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kesulitan Mahasiswa dalam Menyelesaikan Daily English Vocabulary. Jurnal Bisnis Administrasi, 06(1), 29–36. https://ejurnal.plm.ac.id/index.php/BIS-A/article/view/170/148.
Education, E., Program, S., & Training, T. (2015). INCREASING STUDENTS ’ VOCABULARY OF VII GRADE AT SMP N 3 TOLITOLI. 3(3), 136–142.
Tajuddin, A. J. A., Romly, R., Ibrahim, S. H., & Sari, H. P. (2023). A Framework for Empowering Women of Terengganu via Hybrid English Language Community Based Learning. Journal of E-Learning and Knowledge Society, 19(1), 19–26.
Sari, H. P., Afriliani, S., & Sutanti, N. (2023). Website Based “BUSWORLD” Vocabulary Learning Media for Marketing Students of Vocational School. EDUCATIO: Journal of Education, 8(2), 249–259.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License