DESIGN OF TANDON AND AUTOMATIC FILLING TOOLS ON DISPENSERS WITH ULTRASONIC SENSORS
Nowdays, The development of water dispensers has hot and cold water technology, but fills water into cold and hot water storage tanks by lifting and putting the gallons on top of the dispenser so that water can flow into hot and cold water storage tanks, this is assessed less efficient. The purpose of making this tool is to make it easier for users to install gallons without having to lift the gallon and put it on top of the reservoir, it can also facilitate the taking of drinking water without having to press or open the faucet first. Because in modern era, the need for tools that work automatically and efficiently are increasing. The results of this study indicate that automatic water and faucet filler devices in dispensers using ultrasonic sensors as a whole work well and are in accordance with the function specified. The function of the ultrasonic sensor is as a reader the maximum limit of water level in the reservoir, so that when the water is in its maximum state, the pump will stop filling the reservoir. And the ultrasonic sensor in front of the dispenser functions to read the glass, the sensor will detect and then be received by the microcontroller and continue to execute the relay and open the selenoid so that the water can come out.
Adhitya, V. N, Hafidudin. Sarwoko , M. (2014). merancang sebuah kran otomatis menggunakan sensor ultrasonik
Dwisnita Kusbintarti (2014) Dispenser Pengisi gelas Otomatis Menggunakan Sensor Ultrasonik dan Sensor Posisi Resitif , Fakultas Teknik Universitas Brawijaya
Elektrokontrol (2011) Pengisian Tangki (tandon) air otomatis menggunakan ATmega8535
Gamis Pindhika Darma, Wisnu Wendanto (2015) Rancang bangun dispenser otomatis berbasis mikrokontroler Atmega16, STMIK AUB Surakarta
Gusrizam Danel, Wildian (2012), Otomatisasi Keran Dispenser Berbasis Mikrokontroler AT89S52 menggunakan Sensor Fotodioda dan SensorUltrasonik Ping, Jurusan Fisika FMIPA Universitas Andalas
Imran Oktariawan, Martinusdan Sugiyanto (2014) Pembuatan Sistem Otomasi Dispenser Menggunakan Mikrokontroler Arduino Mega 2560, Fakultas Teknik Universitas Lampung
Subandi (2014), memanfaatkan sensor pada rangkaian elektronika
Gusrizam D, Wildian, 2012, Otomatisasi Keran Dispenser Berbasis Mikrokontroler AT 89S52 Menggunakan Sensor Fotodioda dan Sensor Ultrasonik Ping, Skripsi Universitas Andalas Padang
Sandi, SB. 2016. Memperbaiki Dispenser Air Panas dan Dingin yang Rusak dengan Mengacu Pada Kerusakan Bagian yang Sering Terjadi.
Copyright (c) 2019 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License