THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATION TO THE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN THE FACULTY SOCIAL AND POLITICAL SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF ISLAMIC BALITAR-BLITAR
The study intends to determine how the influence of internal communication on employee performance at the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Islamic University of Balitar-Blitar. This research was conducted using quantitative methods with a sample of 35 employees To measure the results of the validity of the instrument using validity and reliability tests. Then test the classical assumptions by testing normality and heteroscedasticity. Hypothesis test using T test (partial test). The results of the study show that internal communication has a significant effect on employee performance with the significance value is 0.014. Based on the data of this reasearch result, it is expected that the leadership will conduct meetings more often so that communication can run more smoothly and there is no misunderstanding of information due to lack of coordination.
Ardana, Komang. (2012). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia . Yogyakarta
Munthe, Kristina, & Tiorida, Ermina. (2017). Pengaruh Komunikasi Internal terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. Jurnal Riset Bisnis dan Investasi.(3)1, ISSN 2460-8211.
Nurhikmah, Ira. (2018). Pengaruh Komunikasi Internal, Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Bagian Produksi PT Matahari Sentosa Zippe, Kota Cimahi). Skripsi Politeknik Negeri Bandung.
Sugiyono. (2010). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Wibowo, Bambang Kristianto. (2013). Pengaruh Komunikasi Internal, Motivasi Kerja, dan Loyalitas terhadap Kinerja Guru- Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan Negeri Rumpun Bisnis Sekota Semarang. Jurnal STIE Semarang. (5)2, ISSN: 2252-7826.
Widayat (2004). “Metode, Penelitian Pemasaran (Aplikasi SoftwareSPSS)”. Malang : UMM Press.
Copyright (c) 2022 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License