PERANCANGAN JARINGAN HOTSPOT UNTUK PENINGKATAN LAYANAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI
The role of network communication is vital in this era which is the industrial era 4.0. In this era, the emphasis on digital economic patterns, artificial intelligence, big data, robotics, and so on or known as the phenomenon of disruptive innovation. Technology tools that need to be developed do not directly want sophisticated automation technology. Still, network infrastructure that is available in an agency or region that wants to reach the industrial era must be considered. This research aims at designing the network is to make the topology of private networks and public networks. It is solving private networks to optimise SIMRS application access speed. It also improves the management of public networks in the form of hotspot management. The result that can be felt among the private networks is not that the SIMRS application network will not be interrupted by the public hotspot network. Besides, public network management will be more evenly distributed with hotspot management.
D. Kurnia, S. Ramadhani, and S. Supiyandi, “RANCANG BANGUN JARINGAN MENGGUNAKAN MODE PPOE CLIENT MIKROTIK DAN METODE PCQ DI JARINGAN INTERNET SMA NEGERI 20 MEDAN,” Comput. Eng. Sci. Syst. J., vol. 3, no. 1, p. 28, Jan. 2018.
W. Odom, Computer Networking first-step. Cisco Press, 2004.
Wahidin, Jaringan Wireless untuk Orang Awam. Yogyakarta: Maxikom, 2008.
S. Aji, “Pengenalan Internet dan Jaringan Komputer,” Jakarta PT. Elexmedia Comput., 2005.
M. E. (Mac E. Van Valkenburg, Network analysis. Prentice-Hall, 1974.
M. L. Herlambang and C. L. Azis, “Panduan Lengkap Menguasai Router Masa Depan Menggunakan Mikrotik RouterOS,” Yogyakarta ANDI Publ., 2008.
S. Sujalwo, B. Handaga, and H. Supriyono, “Manajemen Jaringan Komputer dengan Menggunakan Mikrotik Router,” Komuniti J. Komun. dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 32–43, 2011.
R. Adrian, “Optimasi Cost pada Open Shortest Path First di Jaringan Software Defined-Network,” Techno.Com, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 421–434, Sep. 2017.
M. F. Duskarnaen and F. Nurfalah, “Analisis, Perancangan, Dan Implementasi Jaringan Wireless Point To Point Antara Kampus A Dan Kampus B Universitas Negeri Jakarta,” PINTER J. Pendidik. Tek. Inform. dan Komput., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 134–141, Dec. 2017.
A. Hidayat, “Design of Radius Server on Server Network Internet Faculty of Computer Science University Muhammadiyah Metro,” Int. J. Inf. Syst. Comput. Sci., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 13–29, 2018.
M. F. Nadhif, R. Indriati, and Sucipto, “Arsitektur Manajemen Bandwidth Menggunakan Metode Queue Tree,” in Seminar Nasional Inovasi Teknologi, 2019, pp. 145–150.
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License