SISTEM INFORMASI DOKUMEN PENDUKUNG UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER
The final semester examination is a routine agenda for each semester for the Program Studi Sistem Informasi Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri. In the implementation of the final semester exams, some of the supporting documents are the exam schedule, minutes of the exam and the list of attendees of the exam. In the minutes of the exam and the attendance list, some entries must be written by the supervisor. Some of the fields include data on day, date, exam time, exam room, course name, lecturer, class and supervisor's name. Each of these documents is made in 2 copies, so that the filling process can take up the time of the supervisor when carrying out supervisory duties. When examined, some of the entries are actually already in the exam schedule, just how to make the data contained in the schedule can be integrated to complete the fields. This problem exists because there is no system or database that is the basis for making these documents. This study aims to provide a solution by building an information system that helps produce final semester exam support documents, such as exam schedules, minutes of the exam and attendance list of participants, using the PHP programming language and MySQL database support so that the process of making these documents is done systematic and automatic system. The results of the study indicate that with the Information System Supporting the Semeste Final Examination Document, the making of documents can be done in an integrated manner, so that some of the entries no longer need to be handwritten anymore. In the end, the documents produced by the system can save writing time faster.
A. Luthfiarta, J. Zeniarja and A. Salam, “Algoritma Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA) Pada Peringkas Dokumen Otomatis Untuk Proses Clustering Dokumen”, Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi Terapan, hal 13-18, Semarang 2013.
B.A. Hadfield, R.W. Glover, S.J. Coates and S. Hopkins, ”Method and System for Document Collaboration”. Amerika Serikat. US7496841B2, 2009
Handika, I P. S., dan Suryawan, I G. T., “Sistem Informasi Pengarsipan Dokumen Berbasis Web”, JTIIK, Vol. 4, No. 3, 2017
A. Simangunsong, “Rancang Bangun Document Management System Untuk Mengelola Dokumen Standart Operational Procedure”, Jurnal Mantik Penusa, Vol. 2. No. 1, 2018.
Tukino, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Menajemen Proyek Pengaksesan Dokumen Perakitan PCBA di PT Surya Teknologi Batam Berbasis Web”, TEKNOSI, Vol.02, No.03, 2016,
Y. Fitriani dan R.Pekpahan, “Aplikasi Sistem Informasi Pengelolaan Arsip Pada Unit Pelayanan Pajak dan Retribusi Daerah Palmerah Jakarta”, PARADIGMA, Vol.XX, No.2, 2016.
T. Sutabri, “Analisis Sistem Informasi, Indonesia”, Yogyakarta, 2012.
Jogiyanto, “Analisis dan Desain Sistem Informasi”, Indonesia, Yogyakarta, 2005.
A. Kadir, “Tuntunan Praktis: Belajar Database Menggunakan MySQL”,Indonesia, Yogyakarta, 2008
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License