ANALISA SENSOR SUHU DAN TEKANAN UDARA TERHADAP KETINGGIAN AIR LAUT BERBASIS MIKROKONTROLER
Tsunamis are natural events that can occur any time without prior warning. Some mitigation efforts both through physical construction consist of sea wave height detection sensors such as DT-Sense Barometric Pressure & Temperature sensors, Infrared sensors, and ultrasonic sensors. However, the sensors have a low accuration and difficult installation. Therefore a device designed to provide temperature and air pressure data based on a microcontroller with higher accuracy, and easier installation. The device are made using a DS18B20 temperature sensor, then air pressure using BMP180 sensor. Sea wave height measurement system based on the working principle of air pressure at sea level. This tool is able to work well at altitudes with a minimum temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Based on the results of air trials on water levels obtained every 0.1 meter increase in sea air, air pressure increases by 0.02 mb (millibar) or 0.12 mb / meter. While testing the air pressure against the temperature obtained is higher, the air temperature at sea level will increase. Each time the air pressure changes by 1.00 mb, the air temperature at sea level will change an average of around 0.46 degrees Celsius. In other words if the temperature decreases around 1 degree Celsius, then the air pressure also drops by 2.00 mb or around 16.67 meters.
C. Cecioni, A. Romano, and G. Bellotti, A. Abdolali., "Tsunami Early Warning System based on Real-time Measurements of Hydro-acoustic Waves," Procedia Engineering 70, Rome, Italy, 2015, hal. 311-320.
S. Sreelal, S. Jose, B. Varghese, M. N. Suma, R.Sumathi, M. Lakshminarayana, M.M.Nayak"Data acquisition and processing at ocean bottom for a Tsunami warning system," Measurement 47, India, 2014, hal. 475–482.
Azhari, M. Ishak J, A. Muid., "Pembuatan Prototipe Alat Ukur Ketinggian Air Laut Menggunakan Sensor Inframerah Berbasis Mikrokontroler Atmega328," POSITRON, vol. 4, no. 2, hal. 64-70, Nov. 2014.
Ledy M, Yono H.P., "Analisa Ketinggian Permukaan Laut Berbasi Tekanan Atmosfer Untuk Sistem Peringatan Dini Tsunami," Prosiding Seminar Nasional Fisika 4. Pontianak, Indonesia, 2015. hal. 55-58.
Yoga A.K.U., "Perbandingan Kualitas Antar Sensor Suhu dengan Menggunakan Arduino Pro Mini," NARODROID, vol. 2, no. 2, hal. 145-150, Jul. 2016.
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License