SISTEM INFROMASI RETRIBUSI PASAR CITRA NIAGA SAMARINDA BERBASIS MOBILE
Citra Niaga Samarinda Market is a very strategic place for traders selling in Citra Niaga Samarinda. Each market has a market levy which is managed by UPT Citra Niaga Samarinda under the auspices of the Samarinda City Trade Office. The purpose of the authors to conduct this research is to help the collection officers or market retribution officers who are in the image area of the Samarinda trade. Market levy collection clerk does not use records in doing billing every day. The results of this study are not to create difficulties in collecting market levies and making market reports by not using them manually. With the Mobile-based Information System for Pasar Citra Niaga Samarinda Market Retribution, it is very helpful in collecting market levies and does not commit fraud.
B. A. Nugroho dan P. W. Budiman, "Identifikasi Potensi Retribusi Pasar dalam Upaya Peningkatan Pendapatan Asli Daerah Kota Samarinda," INOVASI, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 63-73, 2018.
S. Murtiani, D. Kurniadi dan I. M. I. Subroto, "Sistem Informasi Retribusi Pedagang Pasar Kabupaten Semarang," Jurnal Transistor Elektro dan Informatika, pp. 47-59, 2016.
D. Puspitasari dan U. Fadillah, "Sistem Informasi Manajemen Pasar Tradisional Online (Studi Kasus: Pasar Kuwu, Grobogan)," Surakarta, 2017.
S. Haryanti dan B. K. Riasti, "Sistem Informasi Pengelolaan Data Retribusi Perijinan Pasar Gemolong," Speed-Sentra Penelitian Engineering dan Edukasi, pp. 20-24, 2015.
Y. R. Sari, "Manajemen Retribusi Pasar melalui Inovasi Tape Pasar di Kota Surakarta," Jurnal Inovasi Kebijakan, pp. 13-23, 2019.
S. Musyarofah dan T. Agustin, "Analisis Efisiensi dan Efektifitas Pengelolaan Retribusi Pasar di Pemerintahan Daerah Kabupaten Gresik," Infestasi, pp. 128-138, 2007.
B. Prakosa, Pajak dan Retribusi Daerah, Yogyakarta: UII Press, 2005.
J. A. O'Brien dan G. M. Marakas, Introduction to Information System, Americas: Paul Ducham, 2010.
A. Leiva, "MVP for Android: How to Organize the Presentation Layer," 2018. [Online]. Available: https://antonioleiva.com/mvp-android. [Accessed 20 Oktober 2020].
A. Luthfiansyah, D. S. Rusdianto dan A. P. Kharisma, "Pengembangan Aplikasi Pemantauan Alat Berat Pertambangan menggunakan Teknologi Geofencing dengan Arsitektur MVP," Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 7616-7625, 8 Agustus 2019.
I. Y. M. Fiqhan, A. H. Brata dan A. P. Kharisma, "Pengembangan Aplikasi Pengingat Salat Dengan Konsep Context-Aware Menggunakan MVP Pada Platform Android," Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer, vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 3802-3809, Oktober 2018.
Copyright (c) 2020 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License