Dwi Ratnaningsih BIAYA OPERASIONAL KENDARAAN DI PERSIMPANGAN JALAN HASYIM ASHARI – JALAN ARIEF MARGONO KOTA MALANG
Hashim Asyari Street Intersection - Arief Margono Street Malang City is one of the intersections in Malang City with high traffic volume. Based on observations in the field during peak hours (peak hour) at the intersection often there is a long queue due to the amount of traffic volume exceeds the capacity of the intersection. The impact of a long queue one of which is the increase in vehicle operating costs. This study aims to calculate the vehicle operating costs in the existing conditions. The data needed for analysis includes intersection geometric data, traffic volume, side barriers, speed, population of Malang, etc. Analysis of intersection performance based on the 1997 MKJI and operational costs using the BOK calculation method issued by Pacific Consultant International. Based on the analysis results obtained the performance of the intersection in the existing conditions are in class F. Vehicle operating costs at the time of the condition amounted to Rp 3,521,026 / hour.
Arif, Ikhwanul, Studi Perencanaan Manajemen Lalu Lintas Untuk Mengurangi Kemacetan Akibat Simpang Bersinyal Di Kawasan Jalan Raya Arief Margono Kota Malang. Skripsi. 2017Tidak diterbitkan. Teknik Sipil Institut Teknologi Nasional. Malang
Bakosurtanal, Peta Rupa Bumi Digital Indonesia 1508-131 Skala 1:25.000, 2000, Bakosurtanal. Bogor.
Direktoral Jendral Bina Marga, Manual Kapasitas Jalan Indonesia, 1997.. Direktorat Pembinaan Jalan. Jakarta.
Departemen Perhubungan, Peraturan Menteri No 96 Tahun 2015 Tentang Pedoman Pelaksanaan Kegiatan Manajemen Dan Rekayasa Lalu Lintas, 2015, Menteri Perhubungan. Jakarta
Sutopo, Arbi Muchtar, Studi Evaluasi Kinerja Dan Kerugian Biaya Konsumsi Bahan Bakar Kendaraan Akibat Kemacetan Pada Simpang Bersinyal Jalan Mayor Jenderal MT Haryono. Skripsi, 2016. Tidak diterbitkan. Teknik Sipil Institut Teknologi Nasional. Malang.
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License