APLIKASI DANGER MESSAGE DAERAH RAWAN KECELAKAAN DENGAN ANDROID GIS
There are several areas in Probolinggo District where accidents often occur because the location of the existing road is indeed very dangerous, because of sharp turns or because of the heavy traffic on the road, this problem can be reduced by giving messages through the Android mobile application. The number of accidents that occur in various places with the time of the incident in the district of Probolinggo can be obtained at the Office of Transportation. The purpose of this research is to create an GIS android application that can provide information about maps of accident-prone areas in Probolinggo Regency. The method used is using a spiral. With stages, Planning, Risk Analysis, Product Engineering, Evaluation by users. Information about traffic accident-prone locations is very much needed by the community, transportation and law enforcement agencies in this case the police. Android-based Geographic Information System as an appropriate tool to be applied in this case because it uses the Mapping location of accident-prone areas and will, sending messages (dangger message), in the form of user distance from accident-prone locations.
Dishub, (2018), Dalam data lokasi kecelakaan.
Tijaniyah, T., Herlina, A., & Sulistiyanto, S. (2018). Mobile Gis Sebaran Pabrik Gula Di Provinsi Jawa Timur. METIK JURNAL, 2(2).
Octavianti, R. D., Santoso, N., & Romlah, S. (2015). Pemetaan Data Kriminalitas di Kota Malang Berbasis Webgis. Jurnal Informatika Polinema, 1(3), 41-41.
Sulistiyanto. (2017). Pemanfaatan Qgis Cloud Untuk Pemetaan Pabrik Gula Di Jawa Timur. PROSIDING SNITER , B08-1.
H. Sataoen. (2008), Location Based Services In Mobile Java Application, Buskerud University College Kongsberg
Riyanto. (2010). Sistem Informasi Geografis Berbasis Mobile. Gava Media , Yogyakarta.
Prahasta Eddy. (2010), Sistem Informasi Geografis Konsep-Konsep Dasar, Informatika, Bandung
Wishnu, GPS Pada Android. Jasakom, Jakarta, 2012
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License