REAL TIME CLOCK SEBAGAI TRACKING SINAR MATAHARI PADA SOLAR CELL BERBASIS MIKROKONTROLER UNTUK LAMPU TAMA
One of the new and renewable energy is the utilization of sunlight into electricity. which can be used to be converted into electrical energy using solar panels. The installation of solar panels installed for garden lights so far is often still placed in a static (silent) position at an angle of 90⁰, while the sun moves from sunrise to sunset. Because it will cause maximum energy absorption in solar panels which are placed in a static position only at 12:00. To overcome this problem a system is needed to track the position of the sun so that it is always perpendicular to the surface of the solar panel. Design and build garden lights with a solar light tracking system on a microcontroller-based solar panel will later be made to move because it follows the direction of the sun's movement every hour, from rising to setting. This tool will detect the time setting inputted by Real Time Clock (RTC) which is then processed by a microcontroller to drive a servo motor that functions as a solar panel drive machine so that the position of the solar panel will always be perpendicular to the sun. throughout the day and the absorption of energy in solar panels will be more leverage. From the results of tests that have been done, the increase in the voltage of solar panels using a tracking system compared to solar panels without using a tracking system is 7.85%.
Syahwil, M. 2013. “Panduan Mudah Simulasi Dan Praktek Mikrokontroller Arduio” Yogyakarta: Andi
Yudhy Wiranatha Jaya Kusuma, Noer Soedjarwanto, 2015. Rancang Bangun Penggerak Otomatis Panel Surya Menggunakan Sensor Photodioda Berbasis Mikrokontroller ATMEGA 16, jurnal rekayasa dan Teknik Elektro Vol.9, No.7.
Roni Syafrialdi, wildian, 2015. Rancang Bangun Solar Tracker Berbasis Mikrokontroller ATMEGA 8535 Dengan Sensor LDR Dan Penampil LCD, jurnal fisika Vol.4, No.2.
Timbur Hari Boando, Slamet Winardi. Rancang Bangun Prototype Sistem Pelacak Matahari Menggunakan Arduino, Fakultas Ilmu Komputer, Universitas Narotama Surabaya.
Yuliarto, B, 2011. Solar cell sumber energi terbarukan masa depan.
http://www.esdm.go.id/berita/artikel/56-artikel/4034-solar-cell-sumberenergi-terbarukanmasa_depan.html?tmpl=component&print=1&page, diakses pada tanggal 29 Maret 2018.
Fajrul. Ghafur. 2012. Mendorong Peran Unsyiah. https://aceh.tribunnews.com/2012/09/29/mendorong-peran-unsyiah, diakses tanggal 20 Juli 2019
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License