PANEL PELACAK SURYA SUMBU GANDA MODE OTOMATIS BERBASIS ARDUINO UNO SEBAGAI CATU DAYA MOTOR POMPA AIR
The energy source for electricity generation in Indonesia is mostly supplied from fossil energy, but this energy source will run out in the next 20 years. Various researches are now leading to the development of alternative energy sources such as solar energy. There are two kinds of solar energy utilization technologies, namely solar thermal energy technology and solar photovoltaic energy. Thermal solar energy in Indonesia is generally used for the drying process of agricultural and marine products, while photovoltaic solar energy is used to meet electricity needs, especially in remote areas. Most solar panels are installed permanently at a fixed angle. This causes the solar panels to be unable to absorb solar heat optimally because the sun is always moving. Therefore we need a tool that can move solar panels to follow the direction of the sunlight. The tool used is known as a solar tracker panel. This tool consists of an Arduino Uno as a microcontroller, an LDR (light dependent resistor) as a sensor and a servo motor to drive the solar panels. This tool is double axis, so it can (up and down) as well (to the left and right). The purpose of making this tool is to optimize the absorption of sunlight into the solar panels in order to further reduce the cost of spending electricity PLN. This type of research used in this research is quantitative research with a descriptive approach. The test results proved to be more efficient than the patented on-site solar panels. This tool is applied as a source of energy for water pumps and also for other items such as lamps,.etc
 Septiadi, D., Nanlohy, P., Souissa, M., dan Rumlawang, F.Y., 2009, Proyeksi Potensi Energi Surya Sebagai Energi Terbarukan (Studi Wilayah Ambon dan Sekitarnya). Universitas Pattimura. Ambon.
 Sugiyono , 2013. Metode Penelitian Research and Development. UGM Press. Yogyakarta.
 Bungin Burhan. 2010. Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.
 Fadhullah, Khalid. 2017. Solar Tracking System Berbasis Arduino. Fakultas SAINS dan Teknologi UIN Alauddin Makassar.
 Fardani, Maulana Imam M. 2018. Perancangan Prototipe 2 Axis Solar Tracker Guna Optimalisasi Output Daya Solar Panel. Fakultas Teknologi Industri Universitas Islam Indonesia Yogyakarta.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License