Analysis of the Effect of Excitation Current on the Synchronous Generator Against Loading on PLTA PJB Up Brantas Wlingi
This study will discuss the effect of the Wlingi hydropower synchronous generator excitation current on each change of load to keep the nominal outtime voltage of the generator with the changing voltage of 150 kV. Data analysis was obtained from the Wlingi Hydroelectric Daily Operation Report (LHO) in accordance with the changes in generator load or changes in transmission voltage values to determine the effect on changes in AVR excitation currents. The next daily data obtained is compared with the initial setting or characteristics of the AVR when the Commissioning Test, the resulting deviation will be used as input for Engineering UP Brantas in carrying out the next corrective action. Thus the reliability of the Wlingi PLTA in serving P2B to maintain the stability of the Java-Bali 150 kV transmission system is maintained. So that it can contribute to improving company performance.
Allan, C Morse and C. Richard Mummert. 2000. Digital Excitation System Provides Enhance Performance And Improved Diagnostics. Eaton : IEEE.
Anonim. 2001. Single Line and Schematic Diagram Wlingi Power Station.
Anonim. 2015. ALSTOM – Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR). PLTA Wlingi. Blitar.
Anonim. Generator Control And Protection. Shoutern Illinois University : Edward Ville.
Azis, M., 1984, Operasi Generator Arus Bolak-Balik, Divisi Pemeliharaan PLTU Gresik, Gresik, hal. 46.
J. Mozina Charles and Michael Reichard. 2007. Coordination Of Generator Protection With Generator Excitation Control And Generator Capability. IEEE power Engineering Socuety General Meeting.
Jerkovic, V., Miklosevic, K., Zeljko, S., 2010, Excitation System Models of Synchronous Generator, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Osijek, Croatia, 142.
Pane, Ennopati. 2009. Studi Sistem Eksitasi Dengan Menggunakan Permanent Magnet Generator (Aplikasi Pada Generator Sinkron Di PLTD PT. Manunggal Wiratama). Medan. Universitas Sumatra Utara.
Ridzki, Imron. 2013. Analisa Pengaruh Eksitasi. Malang: Politeknik Negeri Malang.
Weedy, B.M., Cory, B.J., 1998, Electric Power System, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, England, 77.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License