Prefix SISTEM PENGISIAN AIR PADA TANKI PEMBUATAN ROTI DENGAN METODE FUZZY LOGIC MENGGUNAKAN ARDUINO
The filling of water as a composition in making bread dough manually often has a very significant error in the amount of water volume. Therefore, filling water as a composition of bread dough automatically reduces the excess amount of water volume during bread dough making. With automatic water filling in bread dough making, the volume of water is within the tolerable amount so that the dough is quite good and makes the time efficiency of making bread dough compared to filling water as bread dough manually.
 Media, Ekrut. “Arduino Adalah: Definisi, Kelebihan dan Kekurangan” diambil dari https://www.ekrut.com/media/arduino-adalah, diakses pada tanggal 18 April 2023 pukul 13.38.
 Allgoblog. “Apa itu Arduino IDE dan Arduino Sketch” diambil dari http://allgoblog.com/apa-itu-arduino-ide-dan-arduino-sketch/, diakses pada tanggal 18 April pukul 13.53.
 Aldyrazor. “Sejarah Arduino dan Perkembangannya hingga saat sekarang ini” diambil dari https://www.aldyrazor.com/2020/04/sejarah-arduino.html. diakses pada tanggal 18 April 2023 pukul 14.02.
 University, Podomoro. “Jenis – Jenis Arduino” diambil dari https://podomorouniversity.ac.id/jenis-jenis-arduino/. diakses pada tanggal 18 April 2023 pukul 14.18.
 Parts, Ina. “Flow Sensor : Definisi, Jenis, dan Aplikasi” diambil dari https://inaparts.com/measurement/flowmeter/flow-sensor-definisi-jenis-dan-aplikasi/. diakses pada tanggal 18 April 2023 pukul 14.36.
 Dasar, Elektronika. “Matrix Keypad 4x4 Untuk Mikrokontroler”. Diambil dari https://elektronika-dasar.web.id/matrix-keypad-4x4-untuk-mikrokontroler/. diakses pada tanggal 18 April 2023 pukul 14.49.
Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License