ANALISIS KAPASITAS KEBUTUHAN LAHAN PARKIR DI ISTANA GEBANG KOTA BLITAR
Gebang palace museum is one of the tourist attractions in the city of Blitar. Many tourists, both from the city of Blitar and outside the city, visit the museum. Ir Soekarno is the first president of the Republic of Indonesia at this time and lives at the Gebang Palace. The Gebang Palace is located at Jalan Sultan Agung No.59, district, Sananweten Jawa Timur, Blitar City, approximately two kilometers from Bung Karno's grave. The method used in this research is a quantitative method in which the data that has been collected is then grouped and analyzed. This analysis was carried out to determine the need for parking area areas, then data analysis was carried out to determine parking characteristics such as parking time duration, parking volume, parking turnover rate, and parking index (Tamin, 2020), and how the needs or conditions of the Gebang Palace parking lot are 5 years Gebang Palace parking area stands on a land area of approximately 2,100 m2 with a capacity of 60 SRP motorcycles, 48 SRP cars, and 5 SRP buses. by predicting the next 5 years, the number of visitors will be 1922 tourists in 2027 from 915 tourists in 2022 with 103 SRP motorbikes, 48 SRP cars, and 27 SRP buses. cars, and 16 buses.
Pedoman Perencanaan dan Pengoperesian Fasilitas Parkir Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Darat. (1998). Pedoman Perencanaan dan Pengoperesian Fasilitas Parkir
Aisyah, L., Kania, B., Prayoga, R., & Purnama, T. (2021). Analisa Kebutuhan dan Pengaturan Pola Ruang Parkir di Lingkungan Universitas. Jurnal TIARSIE, 18(1), 27–33. http://jurnalunla.web.id/tiarsie/index.php/tiarsie/article/view/93
Pola Ruang Parkir di Lingkungan Universitas. Jurnal TIARSIE, 18(1), 27–33. http://jurnalunla.web.id/tiarsie/index.php/tiarsie/article/view/93
Haryati, N. (2020). ANALISA KEBUTUHAN RUANG PARKIR (Studi Kasus Pasar Baru Kabupaten Buton Tengah). Jurnal Media Inovasi Teknik Sipil UNIDAYAN, 9(1), 35-47.
Djamil, P. M., & Sumatera, P. (2022). Kajian Kebutuhan Lahan Parkir Pada Rumah Sakit Umum. 2(April), 173–185.
Nay, K. (2021). Perencanaan Dan Penataan Ruang Parkir Universitas Tribhuwana Tunggadewi Malang. 11(2), 22–31.
Suci, I., Alfiansyah, N., Musaffa, R., Mudjiastuti, I., & Agus, H. (2022). Analisis Kebutuhan Parkir Pada Gedung Parkir Java Supermall Peterongan Semarang. 18(1), 1–10.
Hobbs, (1995). Volume parkir merupakan jumlah kendaraan yang telah menggunakan ruang parkir pada suatu lahan parkir.
Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Darat. (1998). Pedoman Perencanaan dan Pengoperasian fasilitas Parkir. Direktorat Bina Sistem Lalu Lintas Angkutan Kota, Direktorat Jenderal Perhubungan Darat, Jakarta.
Warpani. (1990). Penyediaan Fasilitas Parkir Di Pusat Perbelanjaan Roxy Square Kabupaten Jember. Jurnal Transportasi, 15(1).
Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License