THE DESIGN OF EXPERT SYSTEM APPLICATION FOR DIAGNOSING AUTISM DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
The level of public understanding of autistic disorders and how to handle them that still lacking is the main reason in this study. How to know that a child has an autistic disorder or not is generally done by manual and simple way, it done by filling out a checklist or questionnaire that contains facts, attitudes and behaviors that often appear in children. The checklist is filled by parents who will then be observed again by the therapist to get clear, accurate, and reliable results. The weakness from this method in diagnosing there is an autistic disorder or not is it must involve therapists/experts who are currently still few in number.
The purpose of this study is to make a software namely an expert system application that able to diagnose autistic disorders in children that are tailored to the needs of parents. The results of this study are a series of product design systems for expert systems to diagnose autistic disorders in children including ongoing system flowcharts, computerized system flowcharts, Data Flow Diagrams, application program flowcharts and display of application programs that have been built. The results of designing expert system software applications are expected to be used by therapists in diagnosing children who come to consult
Danuatmaja, Doni.2003. Terapi Anak Autis Dirumah. Jakarta : IISIP.
Purnomo, PM, 2015, Penerimaan orang tua terhadap anak penderita Autis di Surakarta, Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Muhammadyah Surakarta
Handojo. 2004. Autisme : Petunjuk Praktis & Pedoman Materi untuk Mengajar Anak Normal, Autis dan Perilaku Lain. Jakarta: Bhuana Ilmu Populer
Suryana, A. (2004). Terapi autisme, anak berbakat dan anak hiperaktif. Jakarta: Progres Jakarta.
Rohman Fahrur Feri, Fauziyah Ami, 2008, Sistem Pakar Untuk Menentukan Jenis Gangguan Perkembangan Pada Anak. Media Informatika
Sembiring, CE, 2014, Komunikasi Antarpribadi Pada Anak Penderita Autisme, Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Unibersitas Sumatra Utara
Suteja, 2014, Bentuk dan Metode Terasi Terhadap Aak Autis Akibat bentukan perilaku sosial, Jurnal Edueksos Vol III No 1, January-June 2014
Copyright (c) 2019 JARES (Journal of Academic Research and Sciences)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License