THE IMPORTANCE OF RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY SUPERVISION FOR PRODUCTION PROCESS
This paper describes the importance of the raw materials Inventory supervision for production process. The concepts described in this paper was studied using the descriptive theoretical analysis. It is concluded that (1) Raw Materials Inventory control is highly needed by both small and big companies to take care of the production process stabilization; (2) The production process will find problems when there is no good control of the Inventory. This causes anstable production process effecting finnace of the companies. The long period of materials inventory causes campany loss. On the other hand, small amount of inventory will also cause the production processes stop. Such situation will also influence marketting and the supply to the consumers; (3) Unstable producation process will cause unstable product supply in the market, and (4) To ensure that the consumers ’ needs are continuously completed, control of the raw materials inventory needs to be done and maintained.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License