THE SOURCES OF AUXIN HORMONE TO GROWTH OF SHOOT PINEAPPLE STEM CUTTING (Ananascomosus.L. Merr.)
The aim of this study was to select the best sources of auxin of which it can stimulate the growth of shoots Pineapple plant cuttings. This research is compiled in a completely randomized design (CRD) with 4 treatments and 6 replications. The Data were statistically Analyzed by the DMRT. Level of treatment given proves that no treatment 0%, cow urine concentration of 25%, young coconut water concentration of 25% and Rootone F 100 mg / cuttings. The results showed that cow urine concentrations of 25% and Rootone F 100 mg give the best results in stimulating the growth of shoots pineapple stem cuttings. Experimental results concluded that the effect of this natural hormone were better than the shoots without given hormone.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License