ANALISIS PENDAPATAN DAN FAKTOR .YANG .MEMPENGARUHI USAHATANI BAWANG. MERAH PADA MASA PANDEMI (Di Ds. Kalidawir Kec. Kalidawir Kab. Tulungagung)
The purpose of this study is to find out how important the factors that affect the onion farming business actors in Kalidawir Village are. According to the findings of this study, the difference between income and production costs is how onion farmers make money during the pandemic. Each farmer earns an average of Rp from onion farming.13,009,267. This value indicates that every RP is spent on production. Farmers will receive Rp 7,888,617 per growing season Rp 5,120,650. In addition, factors that affect the income of shallot farming business actors in the Kalidawir Village area. That, except for the variable amount of production, none of the three free variables (variables of age, land area, and cost.production) had a significant negative impact on the increase in the income of the onion farming business. during the pandemic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License