ANALISIS PERILAKU KONSUMEN DALAM KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN BERAS ORGANIK DI KABUPATEN BLITAR
The purpose of this study is to determine the characteristics of consumers in making organic rice purchase decisions. Specified criteria: by age, gender, education, occupation, income, number of family members, time of consumption, and amount of consumption ever made. The study also aims to find out what consumer behavior factors can influence the purchasing decision of organic rice in the research area. The population used is consumers who have purchased organic rice and the technique used is Non Probability sampling using the Purposivve Sampling method. The results showed that independent variables showed that they were valid and real and had passed the classical assumption test. Furthermore, social variables partially affect the purchasing decision of organic rice. Furthermore, psychological, personal, social, and cultural variables have a simultaneous significant effect on organic rice purchasing decisions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License