ANALISIS PENDAPATAN USAHATANI JAGUNG KELOMPOK TANI RAHAYU II MOJOROTO KOTA KEDIRI
This study aims to determine the cost, yield and feasibility of corn farming by farmers. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling method, namely the Rahayu II Farmer Group who understood and knew the conditions of Corn Farming. Sources of data used are primary data and secondary data. The type of data used is quantitative data by means of observation, interviews, and documentation. The data analysis method in this study uses the BEP and R/C measurement methods. The results of the analysis of production costs are Rp. 25,430,500, revenue is Rp. 48,020,000, net profit is Rp. 22,589,500. The results of the analysis of the production BEP of 198.89kg and the price BEP of Rp. 2594.89/kg, the amount of production BEP is less than the total production value and the total price BEP is less than the product price. The results of the return cost ratio analysis are 1.88, the R/C value is more than 1. It means that this farming is feasible to do.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License