ANALISIS KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN AGROWISATA KOPI KARANGANYAR KABUPATEN BLITAR (Studi Kasus di Kelurahan Karangannyar, Kecamatan Nglegok, Kabupaten Blitar)
The purpose of this study is to find out the services provided by Karanganyar Coffee Agrotourism, find out the level of consumer satisfaction with the quality of Karanganyar Coffee Agrotourism services and know the impact of service quality on visitor satisfaction of Karanganyar Coffee Agrotourism. The results of the research on the level of customer satisfaction with the service of the karanganjar coffee shop are very satisfying, we can draw such conclusions because we see from the results of the distribution of quisoners that have been distributed to visitors in the karanganjar coffee shop. Visitors to the karanganjar coffee shop gave a very satisfied assessment of the level of service in the karanganjar coffee shop and karanganjar coffee agrotourism. According to the visitors, giving a very satisfied value is a very suitable assessment given, looking at the level of service that has been provided by employees and baristas who are very responsive and dexterous
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License