PERFORMA AYAM BROILER PADA JARAK INLET YANG BERBEDA DI KANDANG TIPE CLOSED HOUSED
The objective of this study was to determine the effect of zonation in the closed house enclosure on its microclimate conditions and the physical appearance of broilers. This study used 22,000 day old cobb strains broilers divided into four zonation area, i.e., zone 1 = an area 0-30 m from the inlet, zone 2 = 30-60 m from the inlet, zone 3 = 60-90 m from the inlet, and zone 4 = 90-120 m from the inlet. Air temperature and humidity of each zone were recorded daily from day 7 to
day 21 st of the rearing period.. On day 28st, a total of 360 chicks were selected randomly from 90 chick each zone for bodyweight and Uniformity. This study shows that the environmental conditions of the enclosure were characterized by a tendency for the temperature to increase in the area away from the inlet, on the contrary, the humidity level decreased. However, the differences in the value of these environmental parameters can still be tolerated by chickens, which are body weight, uniformity and mortality by a fairly normal score. The different zonation in the closed house for broilers was fairly enough to provide a good environmental condition for broilers as observed from broiler performance.
Cobb. 2013. Broiler Management Guide. Arkansas (US): Cobb- Vantress Inc.
Kartasudjana R., dan S. Edjeng. 2006. Manajemen Ternak Unggas. Penebar Swadaya. Jakarta.
Metasari, T., D. Septinova., dan V. Wanniatie. 2014. Pengaruh berbagai jenis bahan litter terhadap kualitas litter, broiler fase finisher di closed house. Jurusan Peternakan. Fakultas Pertanian. Universitas Lampung.
Qurniawan,A., I,Isnafi., R.Afnan. 2016.Performans produksi Ayam Pedaging di lingkungan pemeliharaan dengan ketinggian yang berbeda di sulawesi selatan. Jurnal Veteriner 17-4 :622-633.
Renata, T. A. Sarjana Dan S. Kismiati. 2018. Pengaruh zonasi dalam kandang closed house terhadap kadar amonia dan dampaknya pada kualitas daging ayam broiler musim penghujan. J. Ilmu-Ilmu Peternakan. 28(3):183-191
Susanti, D. E., Ir. M. Dahlan, MM., dan Drh. Dyah Wahyuning A. S. Pt. 2016. Perbandingan produktivitas ayam broiler terhadap sistem kandang terbuka (open house) dan kandang tertutup (closed house) di Ud Sumber Makmur Kecamatan Sumberrejo Kabupaten Bojonegoro. Fakultas Peternakan. Universitas Islam Lamongan (UNISLA).
Tamalluddin F. 2012. Ayam broiler, 22 hari panen lebih untung. Jakarta (ID): Penebar Swadaya.
Yani, A., H. Suhardiyanto, Erizal, Dan B. P. Purwanto. 2011. Analysis of air temperature distribution in aclosed house broiler in wet tropical Climate. Media Peternakan. 37 (2) : 87-94
Younis, S., P.A. Geraert, M. Lessire, M.B. Cerre & S. Guillaumin. 2016. Effect of high ambient temperature on feed digestibility in broilers. Poultry Sci. 76:857-863.
Copyright (c) 2021 AVES: Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License