RANCANG BANGUN WEBSITE TRACER ALUMNI AKN PUTRA SANG FAJAR BLITAR
Tracer study is a method used to get feedback from alumni to tertiary institutions. Tracer alumni can be used to determine the absorption of PSN Blitar AKN alumni in the business world and industry. In addition, it also serves as a reference for adjusting competencies that must be owned by prospective alumni of AKN PSF Blitar in accordance with the needs of the business world and industry. System development uses the waterfall method which has several stages, including planning, analysis, design, implementation, and testing. The technology used in this system is web-based which aims to facilitate users in filling out the questionnaire and can be wider in scope. The result of this system design is a system design that uses a use case, the system flow uses a flowchart and the design of the physic data model. The results obtained are a web-based system that can reach a wider user, this system reduces operational costs, restrictions on access rights and individual alumni reports.
Conclusion: This system can help universities in conducting tracer studies easily. The system used is web-based which can reach alumni wherever they are so that alumni do not need to come to campus or send questionnaire data so that the data will be faster to process.
Diana, Elviza dan As’ad. (2017). “Analisis Dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi Tracer Study Berbasis Web”. Jurnal MEDIASISFO, Vol. 11, No. 2.
Hendrastomo, Grendi et al. (2015). “Studi Eksplorasi Tingkat Kepuasan Pengguna Lulusan Program Studi Pendidikan Sosiologi”. Penelitian Internal Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ekonomi, Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
Hidayati, Anisa Nur. (2014). “Analisis Perancangan Sistem Informasi Tracer Study Berbasis Web Dengan Menggunakan Codeigniter”. Skripsi, Program Studi Pendidikan Teknik Informatika Fakultas Teknik Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.
Karyoto, Giat dan Hermanto, Nandang. (2013). “Rancang Bangun Sistem Tracer Study Online pada STMIK AMIKOM PURWOKERTO”. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi Terapan 2013 (SEMANTIK 2013), Semarang, 16 November 2013.
Martono, Kurniawan Teguh. (2013). “Tracer Alumni berbasis Website (Kasus : Sistem Komputer Fakultas Teknik UNDIP)”. Jurnal Sistem Komputer, Vol. 3, No. 1.
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License