DISCOVERABILITY DEVELOPMENT ON POST-FLOOD DETECTION SYSTEM USING EDDYSTONE URL PROTOCOL BASED ON WEB OF THINGS
Internet of Things technology in post-flood handling systems in Indonesia has been widely applied. Several previous studies have shown several approaches in creating a post-flood detection system, including using SMS and using the Web that using the MQTT protocol. However, among the existing detection systems there is not yet a discoverability system to allow users to interact quickly with the system. In this study, a Web of Things-based post-flood detection system was created with the MQTT communication protocol and the Eddystone URL discoverability protocol. Web applications that used on the Web of Things use a Progressive Web App to enable compatibility with mobile devices. The test results show that the use of MQTT in the post flood detection system has a latency of less than 200ms, the use of Eddystone URL as a discoverability protocol in the flood detection system shows a fairly good system response with 90% success in ten trials on the Eddystone URL protocol, and web application testing with Google Lighthouse showed an average score of 91 for mobile web applications and an average value of 96.75 for desktop web applications.
S. M. Mardikaningsih, C. Muryani, dan S. Nugraha, “Studi Kerentanan dan Arahan Mitigasi Bencana Banjir di Kecamatan Puring Kabupaten Kebumen Tahun 2016,” J. Geo Eco, vol. 3, no. 2, hal. 157–163, 2017.
D. Danang, S. Suwardi, dan I. A. Hidayat, “Mitigasi Bencana Banjir dengan Sistem Informasi Monitoring dan Peringatan Dini Bencana menggunakan Microcontroller Arduino Berbasis IoT,” Teknik, vol. 40, no. 1, hal. 55, 2019, doi: 10.14710/teknik.v40i1.23342.
A. Prasetyo dan M. B. Setyawan, “Purwarupa Internet of Things Sistem Kewaspadaan Banjir Dengan Kendali Raspberry Pi,” Netw. Eng. Res. Oper., vol. 3, no. 3, hal. 201–205, 2018, [Daring]. Tersedia pada: http://nero.trunojoyo.ac.id/index.php/nero/article/view/97.
R. B. Sagita dan A. Prapanca, “Rancang Bangun Prototype Sistem Monitoring Level Air Untuk Mendeteksi Banjir Berbasis Mikrokontroler Arduino Dan Visual Basic.Net,” J. Manaj. Inform., vol. 8, no. 2, hal. 98–104, 2018.
J. P. Nainggolan, M. E. I. Najoan, dan S. D. S. Karouw, “Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Peringatan Dini Banjir Di Kota Manado Berbasis Internet of Things,” J. Tek. Inform., vol. 15, no. 1, hal. 65–74, 2020, doi: 10.35793/jti.15.1.2020.29064.
M. F. Habibi, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Monitoring Deteksi Dini Untuk Kawasan Rawan Banjir Berbasis Arduino,” J. Mhs. Tek. Inform., vol. 2, no. 2, hal. 190–195, 2018.
B. GF dan A. RV, “An IoT-Based Solution for Control and Monitoring of Additive Manufacturing Processes,” J. Powder Metall. Min., vol. 06, no. 01, hal. 1–7, 2017, doi: 10.4172/2168-9806.1000158.
Google, “Eddystone.” https://github.com/google/eddystone (diakses Jun 29, 2021).
Google, “Physical Web.” https://google.github.io/physical-web/ (diakses Jun 29, 2021).
M. Ruta, S. Ieva, G. Loseto, dan E. Di Sciascio, “From the Physical Web to the Physical Semantic Web: knowledge discovery in the Internet of Things,” Tenth Int. Conf. Mob. Ubiquitous Comput. Syst. Serv. Technol., hal. 209–214, 2016.
N. Nurwanto, “Penerapan Progressive Web Application (PWA) pada E-Commerce,” Techno.Com, vol. 18, no. 3, hal. 227–235, 2019, doi: 10.33633/tc.v18i3.2400.
Copyright (c) 2021 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License