MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS COMPLAINT OF COMPANY FACILITIES AT PT.MATTEL INDONESIA WEB-BASED
The complaint management system for company facilities is still ineffective because complaints are submitted manually through the complaint form and must be delivered directly to the engineering facility. In this case the facilities are supporting activities within the company, of course. In terms of delivering and handling complaints it is expected to be easier so that repairs are made quickly. Because of these constraints the authors intend to conduct research aimed at providing solutions through the study of various theories and observations in the field in the framework of developing existing systems in the company. The system development methodology that I use is the Waterfall methodology that refers to the SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) method, which consists of plan, analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance. The application is built based on the web using a PHP program, with a database using MySQL. The results of the development of a complaint management information system are needed in the company to optimize performance and streamline the time required. The development of a complaint management information system using the SDLC concept is very precise, this is evident from the results of tests that have been carried out with fast and accurate calculations. This system still has many shortcomings, therefore constructive input and suggestions are always expected by the author for the sake of improvement in the future.
Romney, Marshall B., Paul John Steinbart. 2015. Accounting Information Systems (13th ed). England: Pearson Educational Limited..
Mulyani, Sri. 2016. Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Bandung: Abdi Sistematika.
Romney, Marshall B dan Steinbart, Paul Jhon. 2016. Sistem Informasi Akuntansi. Edisi 13. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
TMBooks. 2017. Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Esensi & Aplikasi. Edited by TMBooks. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.
Satzinger, J. W., Jackson, R. B., & Burd, S. D. 2016. Systems analysis and design in a changing world. USA: Course Technology, Cengage Learning.
Azzahra, fatimah. 2015. Manajemen komplain. Jakarta: Universitas Respati Indonesia
R. A. Sukamto and M. Shalahuddin. 2019. Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak Terstruktur dan Berorintasi Objek, Revisi ed., Bandung: Informatika.
R. R. Rerung. 2018. Pemrograman Web Dasar. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.
Nurcholish, Ahmad. 2018. Membangun Database Arsip Persuratan Menggunakan Pemrograman PHP dan Mysql. Sukabumi: CV Jejak.
Miftah, Faridl. 2015. Fitur Dahsyat Sublime Text 3. Surabaya: LUG STIKOM.
Copyright (c) 2021 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License