RANCANG BANGUN CHARGER OTOMATIS PENGONTROL DAYA DAN WAKTU BERBASIS ARDUINO UNO
This final project discusses the design and manufacture of an arduino UNO-based power and time controller automatic charger. On an ordinary charger still does not have a mechanism to cut off the electricity that goes into the charger completely, so researchers have an idea to develop an automatic charger to increase the efficiency of battery charging and to increase the battery life of smartphones. This tool is used to control the charging of a smartphone on the basis of a battery that is used is a capacity of 4100mAH, with the charger used is the Xiaomi 0.35A charger. the remaining percentage of the battery is controlled by using a keypad, the charger will charge the battery in accordance with the time set on each keypad button. The amount of time the battery is charged is displayed on the LCD. When the charging time has finished the relay that is connected to the charger outlet will disconnect the electricity that leads to the charger to stop the charging process and the buzzer will light up as the charging indicator has finished and the LCD will display the words "charging has finished". Through testing conducted by the researchers themselves and testing the device to the user charging the battery using an arduino UNO-based automatic charger, the results are that the automatic charger can charge the battery with accuracy reaching 98% to 99% of the battery capacity and can stop charging according to the specified time. Suggestions that can be given by the authors for further research are the use of a custom keypad that is equipped with information on each key to facilitate the user, the use of RTC to calculate battery charging time, as well as the development of a backup power source in the event of a power outage.
 Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: PT Alfabet
 Gunawan,Rusdianto.2017.”Perancangan Alat dan Sistem Smartcharger pada Smartphone Menggunakan Arduino”.Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi. Universitas Alauddin.Makassar.
 Kadir,Abdul.2018.From Zero to A Pro : Arduino (Edisi Revisi). Yogyakarta.Penerbit ANDI
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License