MONITORING GERAKAN SHALAT MELALUI KAMERA DENGAN METODE POSE PREDICT
Worship is a spiritual activity that is routinely carried out as a form of respect to God, this worship itself has various forms and ways to do it, one of which is prayer where this prayer is an activity of respecting God and also praying. This prayer also has several requirements and procedures that must be followed such as doing purification or self-cleaning by doing ablution then reading intentions and prayers during the prayer process, etc.To facilitate the worship process, efforts have been made to assist humans in the worship process such as reminding prayer times and also helping to inform worship activities. But as humans there will always be new problems, one of which is memory because humans have a condition where the brain is overworked so humans experience a state of forgetting or not remembering something. This tools using webcam as input data and the computer portable or laptop to process the image and show the output text, to detect the pose this tools using mediapipe library to helping object detection.
H. Rhodin et al., “Learning Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation from Multi-view Images,” Proc. IEEE Comput. Soc. Conf. Comput. Vis. Pattern Recognit., pp. 8437–8446, 2018, doi: 10.1109/CVPR.2018.00880.
E. M. Bernadhed, Yusuf Affandi, Niko Satia Nuryanto and S. E. Setiawan, “Implementasi Metode Pose to Pose dalam Pembuatan Animasi 2D Gerakan Ruku’ Shalat,” J. Teknol. Inf., vol. XIV, pp. 12–16, 2019, [Online]. Available: http://jti.respati.ac.id/index.php/jurnaljti/article/view/265.
U. Umar, R. Soelistijorini, and H. A. Darwito, “Tracking Arah Gerakan Telunjuk Jari Berbasis Webcam Menggunakan Metode Optical Flow,” Ies 2011, vol. 2011, no. Ies, pp. 978–979, 2011.
A. T. Wibowo, F. M. Amin, and M. K. Milad, “Deteksi Gerakan Sebagai Bentuk Pengamanan Ruangan Kosong Memanfaatkan Teknologi Depth Stream Camera,” Inform. Mulawarman J. Ilm. Ilmu Komput., vol. 14, no. 2, p. 120, 2019, doi: 10.30872/jim.v14i2.1989.
A. Rois, “Oleh : Amin Rois 11140910000003,” 2018.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License