RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM INFORMASI PENJUALAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WATERFALL
Abstract - esign and Design of Computer Sales Information Systems using the waterfall method is a study that aims to design and build sales information systems at a computer retail store or "Artha Komputer Center". Artha Computer Center is one of the retails or stores in Pacitan that provides various types of computers and laptops. In the management of sales that are still conventional in nature, this research focuses more on the design and implementation of systems that hope to provide alternative solutions in the management of goods. So with this sales information system, it is expected that the management of goods is more organized, sales transactions are safer from mistakes. This waterfall method uses a sequential approach by following several phases, including system requirements analysis, system design, coding on the system, testing and the last one is maintenance..
Cahyani NM, Indriyanto E, Masripah S. 2016. Uji Validitas dan Reabilitas Terhadap Implementasi Aplikasi Penjualan dan Pembelian. 1: 21±34..
Jogiyanto. 2005, Sistem Teknologi Informasi Edisi II. Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Pressman, Roger S. 2001, Software Engineering, McGraw-Hill, New York.
Hidayati, Nur. 2019. Penggunaan Metode Waterfall Dalam Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Penjualan. Generation Journal. e-ISSN: 2549-2233. p-ISSN: 2580-4952.
Susila, Candra. 2020. Analisis User Interface Pada Website STAINU Pacitan Menggunakan Metode Eight Golden Rules. Jurnal Qua Teknika. Vol. 10. No. 1.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License