Pengembangan Program Pemasaran Pendidikan Islam
Today the world has entered the globalization so the impact on climate change that is competitive on all fronts. Globalization is a form of this power triggers changes in all segments of life. So what happens is that increased competition is high in all areas, including in education. This dynamic climate, it is difficult for the organization to survive well include menggembangkan themselves and meet the rapidly changing demands of customers. This condition also applies to all organizations that are profit or non-profit. This also applies to education, even though education is not included in the profit agency, but its management can not be done traditionally but require special ability that educational output has high competitiveness to compete in the global market. These go a paradigm shift in looking at education at first level only seen in the social aspect but more than that more education on corporete. This means that educational institutions be understood as the production of educational services that its output will be purchased by consumers. Then the educational institutions should be able to market their products in order to buy the market, of course, that in the interest of the market, the quality should be able to meet and satisfy the consumer market, so that products sold on the market.
Alma Buchari , Ratih Hurriyati, Manajemen Coorporate dan Strategi Pemasaran Jasa Pendidikan Fokus pada Mutu dan Layanan Prima, (Bandung: Alfabeta, 2008).
Bahtiar Yoyon Irianto, Kebijakan Pembaruan Pendidikan Konsep Teori dan Model, (Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Jaya, 2012).
Muhaimin , Manajemen Pendidikan (Aplikasinya dalam Penyusunan Rencana
Pengembangan Sekolah/Madrasah), cet Ke 4, (Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Grup, 2012).
Minarti, Sri, Manajemen Sekolah (Mengelola Pendidikan Secara Mandiri ), (Yogyakarta: Ar Ruzz Media, 2011).
Muhaimin, Rekontruksi Pendidikan Islam, (Jakarta: Rajawali Press, 2013).
Philip Kotler & Gary Armstrong,Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, edisi 12. (Jakarta: Erlangga, 2008).
Rhenal Khasali, Management in Crisis, (Jakarta: Gramedia, 2009).
Sunarto, Pengantar Manajemen Pemasaran, (Yogyakarta: UST Pres, 1990).
Copyright (c) 2023 Winarto, Evi Rofiqotus Sholihah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License