THE MODEL OF PUBLIC INFORMATION OPENNESS
Interactive Broadcast of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Blitar Government and Village Government in the Supervision of the Village Fund Allocation’s Implementation
This research aims to provide information to the society related to the information openness and transparency of Blitar Government and Village Government in the implementation of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) of Village Fund Allocation. Several issues stated in MoU include safety and orderliness, action, investigation, apparatus source, society protection, and connection. Other issues include prevention, supervision, and security of village fund. This research employed qualitative method with descriptive approach. The data were obtained from the document of interactive dialog broadcast named “Hallo Bupati-- aired by Local Public Broadcast Department (LPPM) radio, Persada FM, Blitar, edition of Monday, January 23, 2018. The informant of this interactive dialog program was the Regent of Blitar. Data analysis was performed by transcribing the broadcast document, organizing and analyzing data, and interpreting the findings.Â The result showed that all the village governments getting Village Fund Allocation in Blitar have madeMemorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Regent and the Chief Police Officer of the Regency Then, it was followed by supervision and evaluation towards the expenditure of the fund in village level.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License