POLITICAL COMMUNICATION IN THE MASS MEDIA (Framing Analysis News of East Java Governor Election 2013 on Malang Daily Morning Post and Memo Arema at 12th up to 26th August 2013 Period)
AbstractIn 2013 becomes a democracy party for East Java citizens to be re-elected as the governor candidate in 2008. There are four couples who propose themselves as the vice of Governor. The results showed that Malang Daily Morning Post tends to proclaim the East Java Governor Election campaign 2013 to the demand services to be shared more, this media preaches candidates with more portion by blowing up candidate campaign activities. So it makes the news unbalanced. And Daily Morning Memo Arema is able to maintain its neutrality with a slogan that is critical and outspoken, despite having a partnership with a KarSa ’s couple, this media still criticizes when the couple is in violation.
Keywords: Political, Communications, Mass Media.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License