PERAN AKTIF PEREMPUAN PENGRAJIN EMPING MELINJO DALAM PENINGKATKAN PENDAPATAN KELUARGA DI DESA WATES KECAMATAN WATES KABUPATEN BLITAR
This study aims to determine the role, analyze the income and contribution of women melinjo chip craftsmen in Wates district in the home industry of melinjo chips. The study used a mixed method and gender analysis of the Harvard model, while for the determination of sampling using the purposive sampling method. The role of women farmers in the hamlet of Wates as housewives and helping to earn extra income as craftsmen emping melinjo. The average income received by the family per month is Rp. 3,000,000. The average monthly expenditure is IDR 1,200,000. So that the average net income per month is IDR 1,800,000. The contribution of women's income to family income is 50%, so women in Wates hamlet contribute quite a lot to the income of farmer families.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License