STRATEGI PEMASARAN PAKAN SATWA UNGGUL BLITAR
This study analyzes the marketing strategies of Pakan in PS SatwaUnggulBlitar views of the concept of the marketing mix.This case study research using descriptive analytic method with purposive sampling technique.Marketing mix strategy being conducted by PS Satwa Unggul are strategies related products (such as brand awareness on brand), pricing strategy (in the form of rebates), the distribution strategy (in the form of three patterns of distribution), and promotion strategies (in the form of veterinary inspection and a free counseling service) can be considered to have successfully accommodate the needs of customers with a variety of facilities and corporate excellence. Based on the research it was concluded that the strategy used in the form of improved relationships with customers through personal selling, promotion price, free inspection, extension livestock and other facilities. Suggestions for the company should maintain an edge marketing strategies implemented in the form of personal selling and promotional strategies, but it is also the company should conduct regular research on consumer behavior animal drugs that strategy actually implemented in accordance with market conditions.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License