PENAMBAHAN SARI KUNYIT (Curcuma domestic Val) TERHADAP PERTAMBAHAN BERAT BADAN DAN KONSUMSI PAKAN AYAM PETELUR JANTAN
It has been done a research about Curcuma Domestic Val to egg-type cockerels of hen. This research is knowing about of effect curcuma domestic val to increas weight a hen. Its used a egg-type cockerels strain Isa Brown from PT. Charoen Pokphand Indonesia more than 60 hens that old is 30 days until 58 days is ready, and curcuma domestic val that fresh juice. After 30 days old, its been done to 12 team of boxes. Every box has been 5 hens, then doing it until 1-12 agains, to 12 team of boxes assigned into 4 treatments with 3 replication. This research used experiment that completely randomized design with 4 kinds of method. According this research, can be summary that to added Curcuma Domestica Val with water can ’t real effect to in crease weight (P>0.05), with higher to P0,P1,P2,P3. That mean is 89,6, 895, 873,3, 864,3, its must to do research more than extra about to added Curcuma Domestic Val with volume more than 50 ml/1000 ml water to added weight of egg-type cockerels, so its can to know size how much ml Curcuma Domestic Val that can be responses.
Keywords : Egg-type cockerels:, Body Weight, Curcuma Domestic Val
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License