ANALISIS DAN PERANCANGAN DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEM PENYALURAN BANTUAN PENYANDANG MASALAH KESEJAHTERAAN SOSIAL (PMKS) MENGGUNAKAN METODE WEIGHTED PRODUCT (WP)
STUDI KASUS : DI KELURAHAN SARIHARJO
Abstract : Through Social Welfare Law No. 11 of 2009 and PERMENSOS 08 of 2012, the government made efforts to improve the social welfare of PMKS (People with Social Welfare Problems). So far, PMKS participants have still used manual identification, so there is a lack of acceptance or acceptance by PMKS participants. Participation of participants. Then an alternative solution using DSS. Then alternative solutions can use DSS. For reception to be targeted, it is necessary to use ranking methods or which order is more priority in receiving assistance. Before that, it is necessary to do an interview & observation of related parties about what categories and criteria the community enters into PMKS members. Then to find out their priorities, in this study using the Weighted Product calculation method. The design of this DSS uses 12 PMKS Categories, each of which has criteria, and then is calculated. The results from the lowest to highest values can be seen in each of the PMKS Categories. Later it will be seen who is more priority per category.
The highest final acquisition value (V) is in the neglected children category 0.1503, the disabled children category 0.3610, the elderly abandoned category 0.1725, the disability category 0.1141, the socioeconomic-prone women category, and the socially difficult family category psychological 0,2301.
Key words : Decision Support System, PMKS, Weighted Product (WP).
D. p. jogja, "dinsos.jogjaprov.go.id," 3 april 2020. [Online]. Available: http://dinsos.jogjaprov.go.id/?page_id=948.
S. . B. S. W and E. T. Luthfi, "Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Menentukan Penerima BlSM di Kabupaten Indramayu," Creative Information Technology Journal (CITEC JOURNAL), pp. 282-295, Agustus 2014.
D. Angrawati, M. Yamin and N. Ransi, "Sistem Penunjang Keputusan ( SPK ) menentukan jumlah raskin mengunakan Metode Simple Additive Weight ( SAW )," semanTIK, pp. 39-46, January 2016.
E. Purba, "Peranan Teknologi Informasi Dalam Mengefektifkan Keputusan Pemberian Dana Corporate Social Responsibilty (CSR)," MEDIA INFORMATIKA BUDIDARMA, pp. 69-75, 2018.
N. Aminudin and I. A. P. Sari, "Sistem Pendukung Keputusan (DSS) Penerima Bantuan Program Keluarga Harapan(PKH) Pada Desa Bangun Rejo Kec.Punduh Pidada Pesawaran Dengan Menggunakan Metode Analytical Hierarcy Process (AHP)," Jurnal TAM, pp. 66-72, 2015.
S. H. P. Kusumadewi, Aplikasi Logika Fuzzy Untuk Pendukung Keputusan, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2010.
H. Wibowo, Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Menentukan Penerimaan Beasiswa Bank BRI Menggunakan FMADM (Studi Kasus : Mahasiswa Fakultas Teknologi Industri Islam Indonesia), 2011.
Kusrini, Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan, Yogyakarta: ANDI, 2007.
A. &. W. D. T. Ahmadi, "Implementasi Weighted Product (WP) dalam Penentuan Penerima Bantuan Langsung Masyarakat PNPM Mandiri Perdesaan," in Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), Yogyakarta, 2014.
N. A. Z. &. K. D. M. Nurjannah, "Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor dengan Metode Weighted Product," Jurnal Informatika Mulawarman , vol. 10, no. 2, 2016.
Copyright (c) 2020 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License