SISTEM PENYIRAMAN DAN PENGUSIR HAMA OTOMATIS PADA DAUN MINT BERBASIS MIKROKONTROLER ARDUINO UNO
Water requirements for mint / peppermint leaves are important so that mint / peppermint leaves grow and multiply well. Not only that, mint leaf protection from pests / insects is also important so that mint / peppermint leaves can live and have perfect leaf quality until harvest time. But in practice, humans are often negligent in watering and protecting pests on plants. To overcome these problems, mint / peppermint watering and automatic pest control use an arduino uno microcontroller as one solution. Automatic watering uses RTC as a schedule for minting and PIR sensors for detecting the movement of pests / insects approaching the mint leaves. The purpose of making this tool is to design hardware, software, and to find out the performance of an arduino uno microcontroller-based automatic watering pest control system. The making of this tool is based on arduino uno microcontoler combined with RTC (Real Time Clock) sensor and PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor. Here Arduino Uno as the main microcontroller, relay as a pump and fan switch, RTC as a regulator of mint leaves watering schedule, and PIR sensor to detect any movement of pests / insects that approach the mint leaves. Based on the results of the tests carried out, the automatic pest control and sprinkler system on the arduino uno microcontroller-based mint leaves has been successful. All programs run well according to the previous plan. And for the performance of mint leaves as a whole is in accordance with the established functions. For further research watering and repelling pests on mint leaves can automatically be added to the temperature sensor for use during the rainy season. Because in this study the tool is only used during the dry season.
 Ramdani. Penerapan Fuzzy Inference Sistem Untuk Kontrol Suhu Dan Kelembaban Budidaya Jamur Tiram Berbasis Mikrokontroler. Universitas Satya Negara Indonesia. Jurnal Ilmiah Fakultas Teknik LIMIT’S Vol. 12 No. 1
 Salman, Muhammad Ibnu Chaer. Aplikasi Mikrokontroler Arduino Pada Sistem Irigasi Tetes Untuk Tanaman Sawi (Brassica Juncea). Universitas Mataram. Jurnal Ilmiah Rekayasa Pertanian dan Biosistem, Vol.4, No. 2
 Sugiono. 2016. Cara Mudah Menyusun Skripsi, tesis, dan disertasi (STD).Universitas Bandung: ALFABETA.
 Syahid, Arif. Cara Menanam Daun Mint. https://ilmubudidaya.com/cara-menanam-daun-mint. 18 Maret 2019.
 Triyanto, Anggi. Pengatur Suhu dan Kelembapan Otomatis Pada Budidaya Jamur Tiram Menggunakan Mikrokontroler ATMega16. TESLA Vol. 18 No. 1
 Wahyu, Alfian Aji. Sistem Penyiraman Otomatis Vertical Garden Dengan Arduino Berbasis Web.Universitas Islam Indonesia Yogyakarta.
 Wiyanto, Ari. 2018. Rancang Bangun Alat Penyemprot Tanaman Anggrekberdasarkankondisi Suhu Dan Kelembaban Tanah. Fakultas Teknologi InformasiUniversitas Islam Balitar. Blitar
 Zeth, Kafiar Erricson. Rancang Bangun Penyiram Tanaman Berbasis Arduino Uno Menggunakan Sensor Kelembaban YL-39 Dan YL-69. Universitas Sam Ratulaingi Manado. Jurnal Teknik Elektro dan Komputer Vol.7 No.3
Copyright (c) 2019 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License