PENENTUAN SISWA BERPRESTASI KELAS BAHASA DI SMA “EFG” MENGGUNAKAN METODE EDAS
Achievement students are one of the references in the level of success in high school. Students who excel in the Language Class at SMA "EFG" Gresik Regency will receive an award in the form of financial assistance. In language classes at high schools throughout Gresik Regency, every year there will be outstanding students and these students will receive awards from the school. In determining high school students "EFG" so far only rely on student report cards and student test scores based on all subjects in the high school, which becomes an obstacle in determining outstanding students every year, for example if there are students who have high scores. can become outstanding students, even students who have special learning values in the Language Department must become outstanding students. The EDAS method is used in determining student achievement by using predetermined criteria. Based on the final ranking calculation using the EDAS method, the results of the ranking of students who excel in language subjects at SMA "EFG" Gresik Regency are coded SW40 with an AS Final score of 0.50. The EDAS method only has an accuracy rate of 30% so that the results of the study show that only a few students can be categorized as outstanding students. The process of determining outstanding students in this study is not valid because the weight of the criteria used is less effective because it still needs to be added to the value of the weights on the criteria so that the use of the EDAS method in determining outstanding students will produce a higher level of accuracy.
A. S. Mustika Larasati Sibuea, "Pemetaan Siswa Berprestasi Menggunakan Metode K-Means Clustring," JURTEKSI (Jurnal Teknologi dan Informasi), vol. IV. No. 1, pp. 85-92, 2017.
B. P. Dito Putro Utomo, "Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Penilaian Kinerja Tenaga Kependidikan Dengan Metode SMARTER," Jurnal KOMTIKA (Komunikasi dan Informatika), vol. 5. No. 2, 2021.
T. S. A. Pristiwati Fitriani, Sistem Pendukung Keputusan dengan Metode WASPAS, COPRAS dan EDAS: Menentukan Judul Skripsi Mahasiswa, Kita Menulis, 2020.
D. Tonni Limbong, Sistem Pendukung Keputusan :Metode & Implementasi, Medan: Yayasan Kita Menulis, 2020.
Kusrini, Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan, Yogyakarta: Andi, 2007.
J. Hermawan, Membangun Decission Support System, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2005.
I. F. Ria Safitri, "SPK Rekomendasi Pekerjaan Dengan Metode EDAS (Studi Kasus : Lembaga Kursus dan Pelatihan Komputer Widya Informatika Selat Panjang)," Jurnal Informasi Komputer Logika, Vols. Volume 1, Nomor 4., 2020.
P. X. d. L. C, "“Algorithms for neutrosophic soft decision making based on EDAS, new similarity measure and level soft set," J. IntelL Fuzzy System, vol. Vol. 32 No.1, 2017.
M. e. A. Keshavarz-Ghotabaee, "Multi-Criteria Inventory Classification Using a New Method of Evaluation Based on Distance from Average Solution (EDAS)," INFORMATICA, Vols. 26, No. 3, pp. 435-451, 2015.
R. H. S. B. Dwi Marisa Midyanti, "PERBANDINGAN METODE EDAS DAN ARAS PADA PEMILIHAN RUMAH DI KOTA PONTIANAK," Journal Of Computer Engineering, System and Science, vol. 4 no. 2, pp. 119-124, 2019.
I. F. Ria Safitri, "SPK Rekomendasi Pekerjaan Dengan Metode EDAS (Studi Kasus: Lembaga Kursus dan Pelatihan Komputer Widya Informatika Selat Panjang)," Jurnal Informasi Komputer Logika, Vols. 1, No. 4, 2020.
S. R. d. F. I., "SPK Rekomendasi Pekerjaan Dengan Metode EDAS ( Studi Kasus : Lembaga Kursus dan Pelatihan Komputer Widya Informatika Selat Panjang)," Jurnal Informasi Komputer Logika, 2020.
H. Andrean, "Pengembangan Decision Support System Untuk Menunjang Layanan IT Jaringan data di BPPT," ANTIVIRUS : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika, vol. Vol. 15 No. 2, pp. 118-198, 2021.
Copyright (c) 2022 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License