SISTEM PENDUKUNG KEPUTUSAN PENERIMA BEASISWA MISKIN DENGAN METODE AHP DAN MOORA
One of the efforts to realize national development priorities is through education. However, in reality there are still many Indonesian citizens who do not get the right to enroll in education because of their financial inadequacy. UU No. 20 Tahun 2003 established an assistance program called the Bantuan Siswa Miskin (BSM) or Cash Transfer Program for Poor Students. There are still many mistakes in determining BSM fund recipients because the selection is still done manually. Providing funding for eligible students cannot be done since the manual system makes it impossible to provide ones for the eligibles. The selection is also not based on the government criteria and is only determined by officers / teachers appointed by primary schools in Kab. Tulungagung. Therefore, a support system is needed to determine the right and accurate BSM scholarship recipients according to the criteria set by the government. MOORA and AHP methods were used because they can produce objective data. This Decision Making System has a data notification feature with email and ranking data. Based on the results of the questionnaire, the results of the assessment BSM Recipient Decision Support System assistance shows a good percentage of 47%, a good enough percentage of 39%, a quite difficult percentage 9.34% and currently quite difficult 4%. It can be concluded that this information system can help determine the BSM scholarship grant process optimally and right on the eligible targets
M. Pidarta, Landasan Kependidikan, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2007.
D. Assrani, N. Huda, R. Sidabutar, I. Saputra and O. Sulaiman, "Penentuan Penerima Bantuan Siswa Miskin Menenrapkan Metode Multi Objective Optimization on The Basis of Ratio Analysis (MOORA)," Jurnal Riset Komputer, vol. 5 No. 1, pp. 1-5, 2018.
T. Mufizar, D. Anwar and R. Dewi, "Pemilihan Calon Penerima Bantuan Siswa Miskin Menggunakan Metode Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)," Citec Journal, vol. Vol. 4 No. 1, pp. 1-15, 2017.
S. Morton, Decision Support System and Intelligent Systems- 7 ed, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2005.
Sudrajat, "KOnsep Pengambilan Keputusan Dalam Manajemen Pendidikan," Artikel Pendidikan, November 2010. [Online]. Available: https://akhmadsudrajat.wordpress.com. [Accessed 9 Maret 2020].
R. Pressman, Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak (Terjemahan), Yogyakarta: Andi, 015.
A. Nata and Y. Apridonal, "Kombinasi Metode AHP dan MFEP Dalam Upaya Meningkatkan Kualitas Penerima Bantuan Siswa Miskin," JURTEKSI Vo. 6 STIMIK ROYAL, p. 8, 2020.
F. Hadi and Gushelmi, "Sistem Pengambilan Keputusan Pemilihan Siswa Yang Berhak Mendapatkan Beasiswa Miskin Dengan Metode AHP," Jurnal Teknologi Informasi Bisnis Vo. 3, p. 8, 2020.
Rosmini, A. Fadhil and Sunardi, "Optimalisasi Perangkingan Nilai Akademik dan Non Akademik dalam Proses Pengawasan Studi Mahasiswa dengan Metode AHP," Jrunal Edukasi dan Penelitian Informatika Vol. 5 No. 1, p. 8, 2019.
Copyright (c) 2021 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License