DESIGN OF AUTOMATIC PORTABLE LAMPS USING ARDUINO-BASED RTC
In everyday life, lighting is one of the basic needs, both in households, offices, and large industries. Therefore, the availability of lamps is very important. However, it is necessary to have a wise attitude in the use of this energy source of lighting. In daily activities at home, for example, many residents often forget to turn off the lights in the morning, when residents travel out of town, setting the lights on and off is a problem in itself, if the lights are not turned off it will result in a waste of electrical energy, but if it is turned off then at night it will be dark for days because the householder is not there. This often happens especially to urban residents. Therefore, automation is needed in regulating the use of electrical energy in lamps. By paying attention to this condition, the writer created an idea for a portable lamp that can be set on and off automatically and for the time it can be adjusted as needed. This portable lamp uses a voltage source from a battery so it can reduce waste of electricity energy from PLN. This automatic portable lamp is equipped with an Arduino Nano which functions as a lamp control controller, a Real Time Clock (RTC) module which functions as a timer to regulate the on and off lights, and a relay that functions as an automatic switch to turn on and turn off the lights according to the time read. on the RTC. The advantages of this portable lamp are in terms of practical packaging, it can be moved and placed anywhere as needed because it does not require an electricity connection from PLN. From the results of usage testing, this lamp can be used for 2-3 days with an active duration of 8 hours, so users don't have to worry about running out of energy sources.
Fatimah, Dini Destiani Siti 1, Akbar Suhendra 2. 2017. Perancangan Pengendali Lampu Rumah Otomatis Berbasis Arduino Nano. Ponorogo: Universitas Muhammadiyah Ponorogo.
Ahmmad. 2016. Sistem Akuisisi Data. Jakarta: PT Elek Media Komputindo.
Atmel. 2008. Belajar Sendiri Mikrokontroler. Yogyakarta: Yayasan PUIL.
Febbry. 2018. Belajar Elektronika. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputiondo.
Grimmett, Richard. 2014. Arduino Robotic Projects Build Awesome And Complex Robots With The Power Of Arduino. Yogjakarta: Birmingham Packt Publishing.
Istianto. 2015. Pengantar Elektronika dan Instrumentasi, Pendekatan Project Arduino. Bengkulu: Universitas Bengkulu.
Nurzaman, F. 2019. Rancang Bangun Pensaklaran Lampu Otomatis Yang Terhubung Dengan HP Menggunakan Arduino. Semarang: Laporan skripsi UNDIP.
Oky 2017. Product Data Sheet. Bandung: PT Elek Media Komputindo.
Ramdhoni. 2018. Rancang Bangun Sistem Kontrol dan Monitoring Lampu Otomatis Menggunakan Arduino Dengan Metode Fuzzy Logic Berbasis Arduino.
Santoso. 2018. Panduan Arduino. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya.
Setyawan. 2014. Pengenalan Arduino. Jakarta: Elektronik Industr.
Sugiyono. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
wardhana. 2017. Belajar Sendiri Mikrokontroler . Yogyakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Wasito, heri. 2018. Rancang Bangun Penerangan Otomatis Berbasis Mikrokontroler.
Wulan. 2017. Arduino Otomatisasi. Yogyakarta: PT Pratinjau.
Yuni. 2018. Rangkaian RTC. Jakarta: PT Elek Media Komputindo.
Copyright (c) 2020 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License