RAINFALL PREDICTION TOOL USING WEATHER SENSORS AS A COUNTERMEASURE AGAINST POTENTIAL FLOOD DISASTERS
Natural disaster is a disaster that cannot be known when it will happen, especially flood disasters that often occur when entering the rainy season. When the intensity of rainfall is high, areas that are subscribed to flooding can quickly be submerged by water. Therefore, a tool is needed that can estimate flood time connected to the Internet of Things, with this tool it is hoped that it can help residents who are in flood-prone areas to better prepare themselves when rainfall has exceeded the maximum limit.
 S. N.Azizah, S. Sumaryo & E. Kurniawan, 2019. ImplementasiPendeteksi Dini Bahaya Banjir. Universitas Telkom Bandung
 Anggoro, Beni and Munadi, Dr. Eng. ST, M. (2013). Internet of Things (IoT) 101(3), 505 507. Cakrawala96. (2021). IoT: Pengertian,Fungsi, dan Jenisnya.
 S. B.Sudaryoto, 2019. Rancang Bangun Sistem Kontrol Ketinggian air Bendungan Berbasis Fuzzy Logic Controller. Universitas Negeri Surabaya
Copyright (c) 2023 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License