IMPLEMENTASI BARCODE DETECTION DENGAN METODE OPERASI MORFOLOGI UNTUK SISTEM INVENTARISASI
Technological developments that are so fast require us to be able to display information quickly and precisely on the inventory system, there is so much data, how can we present the data needed quickly, one way is by using a barcode so that the system can communicate directly in need of a barcode scanner. to be able to detect and read the barcode in order to be able to connect directly to the server, therefore a barcode detection system was made using morphological methods to improve barcode detection.
 Perez JW, Vargis EA, Russ PK, Haselton FR, Wright DW. Detection of
respiratory syncytial virus using nanoparticle amplified immuno- polymerase chain reaction. Anal Biochem 2011;410(1):141–8.
 Broto M, Salvador JP, Galve R, Marco MP. Biobarcode assay for the oral
anticoagulant acenocoumarol. Talanta 2018;178:308–14.
 Lee H, Lee D, Park JH, Song SH, Jeong IG, Kim CS, et al. High throughput
differential identification of TMPRSS2-ERG fusion genes in prostate cancer
patient urine. Biomaterials 2017;135:23–9.
 Hee AJ, Lee KJ, Choi JW. Gold nanoparticles-based barcode analysis for
detection of norepinephrine. J Biomed Nanotechnol 2016;12(2):357–65.
 An JH, Kim TH, Oh BK, Choi JW. Detection of dopamine in dopaminergic cell using nanoparticles-based barcode DNA analysis. J Nanosci Nanotechnol 2012;12(1):764–8.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License