KOTAK SAMPAH OTOMATIS BERBASIS ARDUINO MEGA 2560
Environmental Cleanliness still have low public attention. Public tends to inapropriately littering which caused by the trash bin is in full capacity. This things happened because the lack of monitoring by the janitor. The problem mentioned before can be overcome by designing an automatic monitoring system without being monitored all time and send notification. This research will design an automatic trash bin which will send notification of SMS upon reaching full capacity. This trash bin is equipped with Arduino Mega 2560, SIM 900 module, and infrared. This research will be implemented for a better quality of environmental protection.
Riswan, R., Sunoko, H. R., & Hadiyarto, A. (2011). Pengelolaan sampah rumah tangga di Kecamatan Daha Selatan. Jurnal Ilmu Lingkungan, 9(1), 31-38.
Ariessanti, H. D., Martono, M., & Widiarto, J. Sistem Pembuangan Sampah Otomatis Berbasis IOT Menggunakan Mikrokontroler pada SMAN 14 Kab. Tangerang. Creative Communication and Innovative Technology Journal, 12(2), 229-240.
Satrianto, F. W., Budiman, G., & Setiadi, B. SISTEM KEAMANAN BERBASIS ANDROID VEHICLE TRACKING DENGAN MIKROKONTROLER.
Online, microcontroller board. Mega-2560 Datasheet. https://datasheetspdf.com/pdf/1401943/Arduino/Mega-2560 (diakses tanggal 12 Juli 2020)
Permadi, B. E. (2018). Rancang bangun alat sortir kematangan buah belimbing berdasarkan ukuran dan warna dengan mikrokontroler arduino (Doctoral dissertation, UNIVERSITAS 17 AGUSTUS 1945).
MAHARDIKA, R. (2019). RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM KEAMANAN PINTU MENGGUNAKAN E-KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk Elektronik) BERBASIS ARDUINO MEGA (Doctoral dissertation, POLITEKNIK NEGERI SRIWIJAYA).
Rafiq Arfan, M. (2017). Pengontrolan Pintu Garasi Dengan Sms Menggunakan Modul Sim900 (Doctoral dissertation, Politeknik Negeri Padang).
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License