ANALISIS STRATEGI PEMBERDAYAAN MASYARAKAT PETANI DALAM MENINGKATKAN KESEJAHTERAAN EKONOMI RUMAH TANGGA (Studi Kasus di Desa Jarangan, Kec.Rejoso, Kab. Pasuruan)
This study aims to 1) Describe empowerment programs for farming communities in the Tourism Village area. 2) Analyze the factors influencing farming communities to be empowered. 3) Identify the involvement of farming communities and their level of well-being. 4) Analyze the development strategy of Tourism Village. The results showed that the empowerment program has been carried out, namely in the form of Regular Meetings of agro-tourism plans, technical guidance, introduction of local products, counseling, and also the construction of agro-tourism facilities. An influential factor in the existence of empowerment is because Jarangan Village has natural resources that have the potential to be in mangrove forests and also natural wealth in the form of processed marine products. Community involvement for agro-tourism empowerment and management programs is fairly even and the level of community welfare is also gradually increasing. Rare Mangrove Tourism Village is still relatively developed so it requires empowerment based on a SWOT analysis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License