PENGARUH PEMBERIAN AIR KELAPA DAN PUPUK UREA TERHADAP HASIL DAN PERTUMBUHAN TANAMAN SAWI (Brassica juncea L.)
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of dosing fertilizer, coconut water and the interaction of the two on the growth and yield of mustard plants. The design of this study used randomized block design (RBD) there were 2 factors repeated 3 times. The first factor is coconut water with a content of 3: 125 ml / plot, 250 ml / plot and 275 ml / plot. The second factor is urea with a content of 4 g / polybag, 2.02 g / polybag, 4.03 g / polybag, and 6.03 g / polybag. The results showed that: There was a real interaction with the combination of coconut water and urea in mustard plants. The best combination was found in the treatment of 250 ml/plot of coconut water and urea 4.03 gr/polybag (A2U2) which affected the weight of mustard plants with the highest yield of 137.66 g.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License