KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP KUALITAS PELAYANAN AGROWISATA BELIMBING KARANGSARI
This study aims to determine the services provided, determine the level of customer satisfaction and determine the effect of service quality on the satisfaction of visitors to the karangsari star fruit agrotourism. The sampling technique in this study is non-probability. The number of respondents was 50 people. Primary data from the distribution of questionnaires to visitors and secondary data were obtained from agro data and village monographs. The data is displayed in the form of frequency tables, using Likert scales, validity tests, reliability tests, ordinal data transformations up to intervals. Based on the research conducted, the quality of service has an impact on visitor satisfaction, the majority of tourists state that they are quite satisfied with the quality of service provided by karangsari star fruit agrotourism. The ranking of tourists on this level of satisfaction is also the result of a comparison between the quality of the service they get and the costs they have to spend.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License