PENGARUH JENIS MEDIA TANAM DAN PUPUK ORGANIK CAIR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN DAN HASIL TANAMAN CABAI MERAH KERITING (Capssicum annum L.)
The study aims to determine the interaction, concentration between planting media and POC queen biogen and find out the right media for the growth and yield of curly red chili plants. The study design used a randomized design of a group of factorial patterns, factor I type of planting media namely M1: Soil, M2: soil and husks 3: 2, M3: soil and husk charcoal 3: 2, factor II concentration of liquid organic fertilizer (POC) Ratu Biogen namely P1: Without POC, P2: 2 ml / l, P3 : 4ml / l, P4 : 6 ml / l. The results of the fingerprints showed that there was a real interaction of the treatment of the type of planting medium (M) and the concentration of POC queen biogen (P) on plant height, stem diameter, number of leaves, number of fruits. The best treatment is found in the type of soil planting media and 3:2 husks and 6ml/l POC Ratu Biogen (M2P4).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License