ANALYSIS OF E-TILANG WEBSITE AT STATE ATTORNEY AT BATU CITY
The E-ticket website is an E-government innovation by the Indonesian government that aims to help people pay ticket fines, avoid extortion, and increase accountability, transparency and fairness. The Attorney General's Office for Batu, East Java Province, has implemented this innovation, but the results have not been optimal. This is due to a lack of Human Resources from the community as users and the lack of socialization about the importance of implementing E-tickets. This study aims to find out how E-government can be implemented at the Batu State Prosecutor's Office in East Java Province through the E-tilang website. In addition, it will also identify factors that support and hinder the implementation of E-government. This analysis uses the successful elements of e-government development according to the Harvard JFK School of Government, namely Support, Capacity, and Value. The research method used is descriptive qualitative, with data collection techniques through observation, interviews and documentation. Based on the results of the study, the Support variable is good, because support, allocation of human resources, and outreach have been carried out by the Batu State Prosecutor's Office. Variable Capacity is also sufficient, with available financial resources and technological infrastructure. However, the Value variable is not yet optimal, due to the low level of public participation as well as technical problems and features for refunding overpaid fines on the E-ticket website which are not yet available. This has become an obstacle in the implementation of E-government through E-tickets at the Batu State Prosecutor's Office, East Java Province.
 C. J. Abbas, "Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Kecamatan Berbasis E-Goverment," Jurnal Teknologi dan Manajemen Informatik, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 52-61, 2016.
 A. L. S. Kristanto, "Analisis Tingkat Kematangan E-Government Menggunakan Frameworkcobit 5 (Studi Kasus : Dinas Perdagangan Dan Perindustrian Kota Surabaya)," in Seminar Nasional Sistem Informasi Indonesia, 2016.
 C. J. Abbas, "Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Kecamatan Berbasis E-Goverment," Jurnal Teknologi dan Manajemen Informatika, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 52-61, 2016.
 R. E. Indrajit, "Reserch Results On The Use of Internet as Communication Tool Across Varigous Generation Cohorts in Indonesia," Majalah Ilmiah Matematika dan Komputer, vol. 1, pp. 25-35, 2006.
 H. E. R. D. M. P. Iis Sholikhat, "Rancang Bangun Website yang Berorientasi Video Sebagai Sarana Media Informasi di SMK YP 17-2 Malang," ILKOMNIKA:Journal of Computer Science and Applied Informatics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 15-23, 2019.
 M. I. Tola, "Efektivitas Penerapan E-Goverment Melalui Sistem E-Tilang Pada Satuan Polisi Lalu Lintas Polrestabes Makassar," Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar, Makassar, 2021.
 N. S. P. J. Lutfina Zunia Apriliana, "Efektivitas Penggunaan E–Tilang Terhadap Pelanggaran Lalu Lintas di Polres Magelang," Jurnal Komunikasi Hukum (JKH) Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1-11, 2019.
 K. R. Indonesia, "E-Tilang," 2021. [Online]. Available: https://tilang.kejaksaan.go.id/.
Copyright (c) 2023 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License